Sunday, February 10, 2008

So maybe it seems like I have disappeared for the past two weeks, but this is where I have found myself most of the time. Sitting on the recliner, feeding, burping and staring at the silly faces this little boy always makes. I mean...look at him. What a goofy little boy...here is the food coma face. He makes a pretty good one when he is about to blow up his diaper too, and sometimes I think he even smiles at me. Well, I hear some fussing in the other room. Gotta go....

4 Comments:

Blogger Deidra said...

He is a cutie thanks for sharing him the other night love ya friend!

February 10, 2008 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Love it....

February 11, 2008 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Moore Family said...

I miss ya'll so much. I want to reach my hands through my computer and squeeze the little cutie.

February 12, 2008 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Griffen said...

So do you LOVE it?

February 13, 2008 at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home