Thursday, January 24, 2008

Over Due!


40 weeks and 6 days! That's really pregnant!
So today Erik and I are heading to the hospital around 8 in the evening to be induced. Yep...this baby is just too comfy. Definitely following the "team Eustice", as Erik likes to call us traits. Just like me...always late, and just like Erik...loves to sleep forever. Hopefully the latter will be true when the baby finally arrives.
Today, I am truly ready to have a baby. A really wise friend of mine reminded me last week that God's timing is perfect. He gives us this entire 10 months to not only be ready for a baby with the essentials, but also to mentally prepare yourself. The ups and downs and uncertainty and certainty that all go along with this amazing miracle. Today, it's time. God has made me ready. I can't wait to have this baby, and love it, and kiss it, and be up all nite with it, and wipe it's boogers, and poopy diapers and everything.
Check back in a few days for some photos of the baby! I promise...no more self portraits.

4 Comments:

Blogger Deidra said...

I can't wait to meet this baby. I have thought about you guys all day. I kept telling Zacky he is going to have a new friend one in which he will have to be so careful with but a friend just the same. See you soon little baby we love you.

January 24, 2008 at 9:00 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Well personally I love the self portraits as I think you're beautiful, whether large or small! Praying for you & your little family today & anxiously awaiting his/her arrival. I KNOW you & Erik are going to be amazing parents & this little one will quickly become part of Team Eustice! Love you guys...

January 25, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger sarita said...

hey! I got a text this morning about William Thomas!!! :) YAY!! I am so happy for the two of you, i cannot wait to meet your new son!!!!! :)

January 26, 2008 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Griffen said...

Well, I was just going to say that I had almost called the US today to find out if you guys had given birth yet. I knew you were due around the 20th (or so) and hadn't seen anything on your blog or heathers or deidre's or sandy's or erik's or... anyhow. I'm glad for Sarah's comment so that I could find out all went well, AND the name of your new boy! Hoorah! Hope it was a positive experience (not the baby, of course, that one is a gift no matter what, but the actual birth. I died laughing catching up on erik's blog the other day reading up on your birthing classes!!) Anyhow, congratulations.

On our side - we had an ultrasound tonight, free of charge and just for kicks from a friend, and still couldn't find out if it's a boy or a girl. Big healthy baby, though...

Will, by the way, is a great name.

January 29, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home