Thursday, February 3, 2011

I know, I know. It's been a long time.


So it's been a really long time. Yep, really long. William just turned 3 last week. Birthday parties to William are like his reason to live! Two birthday parties full of Thomas the Train, and Toy Story and Transformers. What 3 year old could ask for anything more?? He asked for Jessie & Bullseye for his birthday and a chocolate birthday cake. I love that I can make his every dream come true at this point in his life. I asked him after his birthday what he wants to be when he grows up. His response " a dinosaur" & momma is going to be a "t - rex dinosaur". I love this little guy so much!


2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

Looks like his sister enjoyed the chocolate cake too!! You have such gorgeous children...I love you guys!!! Nice to see you writing again. Happy "3rd" Birthday sweet William !!

February 11, 2011 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Molly Betsy @ Star Cottage said...

Yay! You posted! So nice to see pics of your beautiful little angels ;) Love the dinosaur part ;) Made my day!

May 1, 2011 at 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home